ATLANTA - The family of Kendrick Johnson was joined outside the Georgia State Capitol by Rev. Joseph Lowery, Martin Luther King III and many others as they search for answers in Kendrick Johnson's death.
Johnson's parents are calling for Gov. Nathan Deal to order a coroner's inquest in the death investigation.
The teen died nearly a year ago. His body was discovered inside a rolled up wrestling mat at Lowdnes County High School.
RELATED KENDRICK JOHNSON STORIES
* Coroner blasts Kendrick Johnson investigation
* Expert finds video gaps in Kendrick Johnson's death
* More video released in Kendrick Johnson's death
* Video released in Kendrick Johnson death
* Investigator speaks about Kendrick Johnson case