WASHINGTON D.C. -- Wondering what to talk about around the table this holiday season?
President Barack Obama's administration would like you to talk about health care.
The president's "Organizing for Action" has launched a website with helpful tips about how to have "the talk."
In addition to a video, it includes resources like a list to "make sure your family members have what they need to shop on the new health insurance marketplace."
There's a place to help plan how you can talk about family health insurance, conversation starters and even a form to pledge to have "the talk."
You can see more here.
Related Holiday Stories:
* Black Friday 2013 hours, deals and reviews
* Best apps for holiday travels
* Trouble in Toyland - Potential Hazards
* Macy's at Lenox Square to use fake Christmas tree
* Neiman Marcus reveals 2013 Christmas Book
* The Red Cross 2013 Holiday Mail for Heroes campaign