ATLANTA -- Today we offer a preview of the Black Friday content you'll find right here come Monday. While it might sound surprising, I start my Black Friday deal research in July, and this year we bring you the largest deal-seeking effort in the country. Here's what you can expect next week.:
1. HAND CHECKED STOCK LISTS (Monday). We will unveil the stock lists for every major national retailer. Forget the ad-scans, we take it a step further and also expose so-called "sales" that aren't really in the shopper's benefit.
2. HAND-DRAWN DEAL MAPS. (Tuesday) We present the only hand-drawn maps in the country of where to find the best products on Black Friday for the major stores. Our maps highlight the best sales and exactly where you should start your shopping once you get inside a store.
3. DIRTY BLACK FRIDAY SECRETS (Wednesday) A look at three awful tricks some retailers play to get you to spend more on Black Friday.
4. BLACK FRIDAY TOP 25 (Thursday) A complete break-down of the top deals in 25 different deal categories. If you've ever wondered what were the top five TV deals, the top five computer deals, and so on... this sale list is for you. We'll also have your early look at Thanksgiving Doorbusters... online!
5. WE'LL WAIT IN LINE FOR YOU! More than a hundred people assisting me this Black Friday all over the country will be in line and online to grab every big deal we can find, and put it online, right here. It all begins at 12:01am Black Friday.
And if you're looking for around the clock Black Friday deals, insight or hoping to have your $$ questions answered, please follow@MattGranite on Twitter.