Small fire breaks out at Gwinnett La Quinta

6:32 AM, Oct 31, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

DULUTH, Ga. -- A fire was reported in a first-floor meeting room at a Gwinnett County hotel Thursday morning.

The small fire broke out shortly before 6 a.m. at the La Quinta on Stephens Center, just off Satellite Boulevard.

Gwinnett County Fire Capt. Tommy Rutledge said investigators believe the fire started in a faulty HVAC unit. The building was not damaged and no one was hurt.

Rutledge said the fire had been put out by the time crews arrived on the scene.

Most Watched Videos