ATLANTA -- In honor of the Atlanta Braves' winning the NL East, the team commissioned a fun parody of the hit Robin Thicke song "Blurred Lines."
RELATED | 11 awesome things about the Braves
MORE | Save big on Braves tickets
The catchy tune, called "Baselines," is written and performed by Atlanta-based writer Aaron Chewning and includes a music video featuring mascot Homer, the Tomahawk Team and former Braves catcher Javy Lopez.
WATCH | 11Alive's Julie Wolfe interviews Aaron Chewning
Watch the video below:
- More Braves and MLB headlines
- With NL East title behind them, Braves eye top record in NL
- In beep baseball, the blind lead the blind
- Norman the Scooter Dog breaks world record
- Brian Banks' road to freedom and the Falcons