CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. -- One person is dead after a fire started in a townhome in Clayton County.
Renondo Clemons, 29, was killed in what the State Arsons Investigators are calling an accidental fire.
Commissioner Ralph Hudgens said the investigation revealed the fire was the result of an electrical malfunction inside the wall behind the stove. It is unknown if the home had a working smoke alarm.
The townhome, which is located at 2312 Coach Way, Jonesboro, Ga., was destroyed. The fire call came in around 10:59 a.m.