ATLANTA -- Your week is just getting started, and we have the top news stories you need to know to start your week informed. Know what's leading in today's news as you head into the office!
1. What's next legally for George Zimmerman?
He was found not guilty in criminal court for the killing of Trayvon Martin. His attorneys say that should be the end of it.
2. Roddy White apologizes for tweet
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White tweeted an apology Sunday morning for a Saturday night tweet, which instructed the jurors in the George Zimmerman murder trial to "go home tonight and kill themselves."
3. Locals react to Zimmerman verdict
Local reaction continued to come out from public officials and others in response to the George Zimmerman not guilty verdict.
4. 'Glee' star Cory Monteith death
An autopsy is scheduled for Monday in the death of the actor, who was found dead in a Vancouver hotel over the weekend.
5. Warren Lee Hill execution means protests around Georgia
Hill's execution is scheduled for Monday, and supporters are rallying across the state for a delay. A vigil is set to be held downtown Monday evening.
6. Heard something crazy at work lately?
Saying the wrong thing while at work can be embarrassing and harmful to your career. A list of nine things not to say.
7. 1 dead, 2 injured in shooting
An overnight shooting left one dead and two injured early Monday morning.
8. Fallen tree blocks part of Clayton County road
The northbound lanes of Tara Boulevard are blocked at Cardinal Road by a fallen tree.
9. Authorities investigate DeKalb apartment stabbing, shooting
One person was shot and another was stabbed in DeKalb County Monday morning.
10. Year-round school in Atlanta
Some students will begin a year-round school schedule in Atlanta today.
11. Panel to consider DeKalb CEO suspension Monday
A panel that will consider whether indicted DeKalb County CEO Burrell Ellis should be suspended from office will meet on Monday.