LIVE VIDEO: Wake Up With Chesley    Watch
 

Burned bacon causes fire in Morrow HS kitchen

9:30 AM, Mar 26, 2013   |    comments
(File Photo)
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

MORROW, Ga. -- Burned bacon is to blame for a fire at Morrow High School Tuesday morning.

Fire officials say crews were dispatched to the school sometime before 8 a.m.

They determined that someone was cooking bacon in the school kitchen. The bacon burned and caused a fire.

The school was not evacuated.

Most Watched Videos