Photos courtesy of Appliance Art
ATLANTA -- Today, the Ways 2 Save Home Renovation Week and your key to a dream kitchen on a dime, comes down to another great Atlanta company.
I've heard from countless viewers who, like me, were unhappy with their white appliances and not-so-exciting kitchens.
Today, I want to expose a renovation secret that will increase the appeal of your home.
When my fiancée and I settled on a place to live, there was no way to justify buying stainless steel appliances or upgrading our cabinetry since the dreary white dishwasher, fridge, microwave and stove were all brand new.
I'd heard about Appliance Art on the home design circuit. The highly creative company has attracted the attention of Rachael Ray, The Today Show, HGTV, Food Network and countless others, so I decided to put it through the Ways 2 Save ringer.
Here's how it works...
1. Measure your fridge or whatever appliance or cabinet you want to upgrade.
2. CLICK HERE and settle on a pattern or theme that you would like to replace whatever drab eyesore has you down. Prices to convert a fridge max out at $89. Dishwashers and cabinets are $29 to $49.
3. Whether you pick stainless steel or among the hundreds of other fantastic designs, you'll be able to nail down a magnetic cover, or one with an adhesive, to cover every inch of your home improvement project.
4. Appliance Art will ship the appliance covers to you (very cheap USPS shipping rates).
5. Refacing your appliances is no more than a 15-minute project. The adhesive or magnetic covers are easy to clean (windex usually does the trick) and designed to withstand years and years of wear, or something that you can remove in an instant if you change your mind without damaging the original façade.
Appliance Art not only has an astounding selection, but the materials are high quality, more durable than I expected and extremely easy to apply. There are also instructional videos and other great design tips which you can find on today's website.
The fact that you can change your whole kitchen for 90 percent less than buying new counters makes me one ecstatic customer.
CLICK HERE to discover your new kitchen.
Looking for more savings tips? I'll be sending those out later today via Twitter. CLICK HERE
We receive absolutely no financial compensation for mentioning any company, product, or deal. The purpose of this segment is to find great deals -- that's it.