LIVE VIDEO: 11 Alive News at 6pm    Watch
 

  •  
  • Share
  • Email
  • Print
  • - A A A +

PHOTOS | Carbon monoxide poisoning at SW Atlanta school

Dozens of students and teachers were poisoned by carbon monoxide at Finch Elementary School in Southwest Atlanta Monday morning. At least 49 people, mostly students, were taken to local hospitals for treatment and the school was evacuated. The rest of the student body and staff were taken to Brown Middle School.



More Galleries

Send your photos to
photos@11alive.com