ATLANTA -- Known for offering wages significantly higher than the industry standard, ALDI, the nation's low-price grocery leader, will host a hiring event for its Atlanta-area stores on Thursday, March 6. Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associates and Shift Managers.
The hiring event is in support of the ongoing growth of ALDI in the area, expanding grocery retail options in the market with the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at unbeatable prices.
What: ALDI hiring event for College Park, Douglasville, Fayetteville, Hiram, Jonesboro, Lovejoy, McDonough, Norcross and Stockbridge, Ga., stores
Who: ALDI representatives
Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
When: Thursday, March 6
7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport
1776 Harvard Ave.
College Park, GA 30337
• Store Associate - $10.50 per hour
• Shift Manager - $14.50 per hour
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday - Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
• ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is considered well above the industry standard
• Part-time staff working at least 20 hours a week, receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K