Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Shannon
(WXIA) -- June Shannon, mother to reality TV superstar Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, claims to have lost 100 pounds in the last two years.
Shannon told TMZ that she weighed 365 pounds in January 2011 and now weighs 263 pounds.
RELATED | Honey Boo Boo and 'Mama' talk to 11Alive
According to TMZ, the weight loss began when TLC started taping the family's wildly popular reality show, "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo."
"They have me running around and going different places ... I guess it's paying off," Shannon told TMZ, adding that she never took diet pills, joined a gym or had weight loss surgery.
MORE HONEY BOO BOO
* Honey Boo Boo: The talk of McIntyre, Ga.
* Honey Boo Boo: Horrifying or hilarious?
* Honey Boo Boo immortalized in trash
* What's your Honey Boo Boo nickname?
* Honey Boo Boo's Uncle Poodle is HIV-positive