CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. -- Local Chick-fil-A restaurants are participating in Operation Christmas Child beginning on Thursday.
"We are thrilled to partner with Operation Christmas Child and our communities to bring a little joy to needy children around the world through the generosity of Clayton County," said Chick-fil-A Dwarf House General Manager Eric Stallings.
Operation Christmas Child is a charity which stuffs shoe boxes with toys, school supplies, hygiene products for children ages 5 to 9.
For every one shoe box donated, Chick-fil-A will donates a coupon which can be redeemed for a free Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich.
Instructions and ideas on how to stuff your box can be found at your local Clayton County Chick-fil-A, Dwarf House or Truett's Grill restaurants and the Samaritan's Purse website.
Patrons can donate boxes until Friday, November 16.
Local Chick-fil-A donation locations, include:
- 4959 Jonesboro Road in Forest Park
- 7348 Tara Boulevard in Jonesboro
- 6549 Highway 85 in Riverdale
- 3649 Highway 138 SE in Stockbridge
- 11161 Tara Boulevard in Hampton
- 1133 Southlake Mall in Morrow
- 2042 Mount Zion Road in Morrow