(File Photo by MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images)
DECATUR, Ga. -- DeKalb County will host a Foreclosure Prevention and Intervention Workshop on Saturday, August 18.
The workshop will be held at Greater Travelers Rest Baptist Church in Decatur from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
The workshop will feature one-on-one counseling with loan servicers like Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase, and GMAC. HomeSafe Georgia will be be offering payment assistance to qualified homeowners.
Those seeking assistance should bring the following materials:
- IRS Form 4506T-EZ and/or last two years of tax returns
- a monthly mortgage statement
- two most recent pay stubs for all household members contributing toward mortgage payment
- most recent quarterly or year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement, if self employed
- documentation of income from other sources; two most recent bank statements
- a utility bill showing homeowner's name and property address
- unemployment insurance letter.
Greater Travelers Rest is located at 4680 Flat Shoals Parkway in Decatur.